SEDA’s partnership with Cricket Australia, Cricket Victoria and BBL clubs the Melbourne Stars and Melbourne Renegades provides students with a great opportunity to learn from industry experts in real life industry settings.
Students have the opportunity to get involved in a range of participation programs and events including:
- Event management at Boxing Day test matches, One Day International and T/20 fixtures
- Event management at BBL games for the Melbourne Stars or Melbourne Renegades
- Work placements across a variety of departments at Cricket Victoria
- MILO In2Cricket Skills– Delivery of cricket clinics in schools and In2Cricket Centres
- MILO T20 Blast School Cups – School visits in conjunction with Cricket Australia and Cricket Victoria staff
- Officiating at MILO T20 Blast School Cups
- Community Coach Accreditation Course
- Level 1 umpiring Accreditation
Training and Game Sense
Students in the program will be provided with the opportunity to work on their own game and develop their skills in the Training and Game Sense. Students will participate in performance training, skill development, tactical sessions and fitness training in their chosen sport and across a range of other sports.